Your leading turnkey soil retention contracting partner providing fit for purpose engineered walls.
Key Management Group
Our key management group are experts in their field and continue to lead Concrib to be Australia’s number one solution.
- Advanced Diploma Civil Engineering
- 35 years experience in civil, commercial and building industry
- Specialist design and project management in retaining and earth stabilisation systems
- Specialist estimating and solutions for earth retention market
- Previously held positions as construction manager and director in Concrib
- Extensive association with large civil, commercial and government markets
- 13 years’ construction experience.
- 12 years’ experience of project management.
- In depth knowledge of design principles of retaining walls and concrete.
- Currently on the AS4678 (Australian Standard for Earth Retaining Structures) review committee .
- Extensive experience in commercial and civil sectors on large scale projects working for a wide range of civil contractors and builders.
- B.Eng (Hons) (Civil)
- 28 years international sales and marketing experience in the civil construction industry
- Specialising in providing bespoke cost effective civil solutions for medium to large scale land developments
- Key account management, together with extensive industry knowledge, resulting in the submission of a winning tender
- Relationship architect for both internal and external stakeholders , developing manufacture, design and construct packages
- 25 years company brand building encompassing culture, quality and service
OUR MISSION AND VALUES
Concrib offers extensive on-the-job training from registered outside training organisations, and career development paths are established in collaboration with all employees.
Compliant with the NCCP and licensed with the Queensland Building & Construction Commission (QBCC). Queensland Building Services Authority and a member of the industry associations.
Concrib’s vision of improving land values is reflected in the company’s dedication to constant product development and improvement. Its close working relationship with the University of Queensland (UQ) and Queensland University of Technology (QUT) has greatly facilitated this process.
CONCRIB facilitates all client project design, manufacturing and construction internally. This negates the need to rely on suppliers, allowing us to speed up our delivery to our partners.
We pride ourselves on transparent and open communication with all of our clients. From the initial brief to the final execution, our team will be there for you every step of the way.
CONCRIB only uses the highest quality material when manufacturing our products. This is matched by our quality workmanship and construction, giving our clients products and services that exceed standards and expectations.